To embed a video on a page:
- Navigate to your video on www.youtube,com.
- Underneath the video window, click the button labeled "Share."
When you click the Share button, the window will expand, presenting you with further options.
- Click "Embed"
- Un-check the box next to "Show suggested videos..." This will prevent other people's videos from appearing at the end of your video.
- Select the size of the video window.
- Copy the html code (CTRL + C) that appears in the window.
- Log into your Real Pro admin panel.
- Go to the page or blog post you wish to insert the video.
- Place your cursor in the spot in the main edit field where you want the video to be placed.
- Click on the RPS Media button located just above the editor.
- A popup window will appear. Paste the embed code from YouTube in this box and click OK.
- An empty box should appear now in the editor. This is OK.
- Click Finish or Save on the page you are working on.
- View the page on your website (remember to refresh your browser by pressing CTRL+ F5 on your keyboard) to see the embedded video. You should see your video, just like this one below: